2022 is our book recommendations’ fourth year (2019, 2020, 2021). I strolled through our monthly offers from our newsletter over the past year to remind myself of the books we’ve been reading. Daryl and I traded a few messages. This is what made our list for this year.
- Managing for Results
- Investing Between the Lines
- Measure What Matters
- On Writing Well
- The Obstacle is the Way
- The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry
- Practicing the King’s Economy
- A Hunger for God: Desiring God through Fasting and Prayer
- The Growing Season
- Walking on Water: Reflections on Faith and Art
- Mission Drift
- To the Golden Shore: The Life of Adoniram Judson
What do these books, in particular, say about our year? Could you predict our performance by the number of books we’re reading? What are we overweighting towards? What are we ignoring?
Thanks for reading!
-Daryl and Mikel
Little Engine Ventures
“The book club that happens to buy businesses”